z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:06 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"It's ok, Red." Lilly muttered, gripping his hand. Leaning down, she lifted the gun, tears forming in her eyes, blurring her vision. She dropped it, running up to Silver, and dropped to her knees. "Silver, I know your in there," she managed a weak smile, "We need you, buddy, come back to us, please..." a single tear ran down her cheek, and she gripped his cold hands, "Come out of there, come back to us, Red needs you, I need you, please..."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 1
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:16 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The demon laughed "I have another way to bring him back but its dark magic...necromancy....on the only other one he loves....the mother of his children" the demon created a small piece of magic that showed a beautiful woman "RedBear should know her...He loved her as well" The demon looked at RedBear "But not how Silver did.."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:20 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Who's the mother?" Lilly asked, tears still pouring, "Bring her here, any way you can."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:30 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Of course I didn't love her how Silver did,that was his wife." RedBear looked at Lily. "I thought that somehow you could break him out if he trusted you with his kids,he doesn't even trust me and we've known each other all our lives." RedBear walks over to the ice demon.He hugs the ice demon.RedBear then grabs Lily and jumps out of the way and says, "BLUDO FORTA MUTO!!!" it summoned a magical wall around the ice demon. "He can't break it or leave it because it is a Draconian spell and Silver was the prince of Dragons.The only way the ice demon could leave it would be if I snapped my fingers or if the ice demon left Silver's body,otherwise he can't leave it." RedBear explained to Lily. "While he is in there we can try and figure out a way to get Azera and bring her back to break Silver out of this." RedBear then falls unconscious from the spell being powerful enough to hold the prince.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:37 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Her name was Sky.....The only other than u that silver loved" the demon would pull the bones of sky to him "but they were not the only ones in love with her" the demon touches the bones "never got to talk to her though..."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:52 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly couldn't help but chuckle through tears, "Wow," she finally said, "You were in love with Silver's wife." Shaking her head quickly, she added, "Thank you for helping us. Surprisingly."
Last edited by AmazingAeris on Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:00 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear woke up "Uhhh what happened you know what I'll ignore the matter for now we need to get Silver back.I believe I saw a page in there about bringing others back to life." RedBear grabbed the book wiping away the last of his tears and began to flip through the pages. "I found it,on page 5,and something I found that we could bring her back to life with 'the blood of the wife',which we could get if we found Azera.'The blood of who hey loved' which w-we would need to get from Silver,and the 'blood of someone sacrificed with no powers'.Uh oh,all of these are gonna be a problem." RedBear put down the book and paced around trying to think of a way to get these all.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

8 Reviews

Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:02 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Not all of them," Lilly answered, grabbing her pocketknife from her pocket, "I'll sacrifice," she aimed the knife toward her arm, right next to a vein. "I'll use my blood for the sacrifice."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:14 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"NO" RedBear screams.RedBear then frowns "Sorry I just don't want to see you hurt yourself maybe we can get the blood from someone from the crash site.And I don't know where to find Azera or what dimension she is in and I don't know how to get blood from Silver." RedBear then thinks for a minute. "Wait in the woods I found some blood frozen on the ground that must have been his.And finally we need to find Azera." RedBear then gets a nose bleed and falls to the ground. "That's strange I didn't even use my powers this time.

8 Reviews

Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:16 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I'll be fine with a small cut," Lilly chuckled, "It's not worth an entire trip. You go get Silver's frozen blood, I'll get my blood, and then we can find Azera together. Okay?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:24 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's face scrunched up at the thought of Lily hurt herself. "Fine I'll be ba-you know what you do that real quick and we'll both go just in case he breaks out of that." RedBear grabbed a small glass container and gave it to Lily. "Make sure your blood goes in there." RedBear then looked away to wait for Lily.

8 Reviews

Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:42 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly cut herself slowly, wincing at the sharp pain that raced down her arm. Her blood loudly dripped into the jar, her squeezing the cut to quicken the pace, before she pulled her arm back, tucking the wound into the sleeve of her sweatshirt.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:24 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear nearly threw up at the sound of Lily.RedBear then tuned around and went up to Lily and tried to heal the wound he bled but it worked not even leaving a scar. "Well there we go.Now we need to find that frozen blood,follow me I believe it was this way." RedBear grabbed the bottle and grabbed Lily's hand and gestured to head towards the woods. "Let's go.And I'm sorry you had to do that.I hated every moment of that." RedBear's face seemed to wonder off into the small memory of what just happened.

Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:51 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The demon would snap his fingers and blood would rain from the sky "silvers blood rain...he uses it to confuse his enemy's" He would snap his fingers again and a portal would open as Azera would fall out

"What Happened to my dad?" She looks at The ice demon "...whelp time to bring mom back" She would draw a pentagram and a ton of symbols that the other two could not identify "ingredients?"

Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:09 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear would look around at the blood raining out of the sky. "Oh jeez we need to get back hurry!" RedBear would grip Lily's hand tighter and run towards where Silver was.Then with his free hand he pulled out the bottle and let all the of Silver's blood drip into it until there was a good amount in it. "The ice demon is trying to distract us." RedBear would then examine the blood raining and he felt that the blood was cold and some of the drops froze so it was Silver's.

They would arrive where Silver was. "Azera you need to come here!Your dad is being controlled by an ice demon!He was possessed after turning into a juggernaut drive and killing Kara!" RedBear then tried to teleport Azera to him but nothing happened he just bleed out of his nose. "What is going on."

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg