z

Young Writers Society

The Wonderland Rift

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:54 am
Shady says...

Spoiler! :
Heck, if Egs is going to be an important Rebel, I almost HAVE to take an alliance with the Hearts. :wink:

Name: Queen of Hearts- "Yamani"

Appearance: A tallish, slender, flat sort of character. Yamani has a sleek black back, with a red, hourglass, venomous pattern- much like a Black Widow. Her front is white with angular red hearts covering it, and the image of woman- black hair cut chin length, straight, high-set cheek bones, angular features.

Weapon:
Primary- Empty threats and scare tactics are her favorite.
Secondary- Throwing blades shaped like hearts.

Ability: Has an army at her command. Can accurately throw darts and knives/daggars/razors. Can parachute using her body.

Alliance: Hearts

Up for Love?: Suppose so. Straight.

Other: Don't think so.

Spoiler! :
I'll take the spot of the Dormouse if no one else wants it.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:21 am
Dragonette says...

I'll have a female rebel heart soldier! :D (changed my mind)
Last edited by Dragonette on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:22 am
FruityBickel says...

Name: Alexander Gaskarth.

Appearance: Image He's fifteen, um, he wears eyeliner to hide the permanent eye scarring from where he used to shoot drugs (it would make his eyes swell). He has scars down his arms from cutting and scars from the drug injections, he has small hands and thin, calloused fingers, he has big feet. Three bars in his eyebrow and one through his ear, his nose is studded, his hair is always combed to cover his face and sometimes gets in his eyes.

Weapon: Primary: Bombs
Secondary: His trusty pocket knife.

Ability: He can make bombs out of every day items he finds laying around.

Alliance: (Rebels, or Hearts) Rebels

Up for Love?: yes/no/sexual orientation Yes, gay.

Other: He tends to keep to himself because he has trust issues.

Reviews: 1
Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:34 am
Orpheus says...

What character is Alexander based off of?
bane of your existence bane of your existence bane of your existence bane of your existence bane of your existence bane of your existence bane of your existence

134 Reviews

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:42 pm
Orpheus says...

Alright. It's sort of hard to tell from the profile, so that might be something you want to add there.
bane of your existence bane of your existence bane of your existence bane of your existence bane of your existence bane of your existence bane of your existence

30 Reviews

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:52 pm
Dragonette says...

Name: Victorian Red (goes by Rian)

Appearance: Rian has wild red hair and cold green eyes that lock onto you with a death stare. She's pale and narrow in frame. She has dark circles under her eyes, mainly because she colors them with black, but she does have naturally dark bags under her eyes. She has a pair of black, fingerless leather gloves with brass knuckles.
Spoiler! :

Weapon: Her favorite weapon is poison. She's the master of all poisons and is amune to them as well. One of her favorite tricks is to put poison in her mouth and then kiss someone to kill them.
The physical weapons that she likes to use is her whip and her brass knuckles.

Ability: Don't let her frail looks fool you, she'll kill you in a heartbeat, and normally you wouldn't even see it coming until it's too late. She's very sly and coniving.

Alliance: Hearts, although she likes to think of herself as independant. But I can see her maybe switching sides :wink: (just an idea, to give the plot a twist)

Up for Love: Well it's definitely not something she's looking for for the future, but I'm gonna say yes :D Straight.

Other: Rian hardly sleeps (like, maybe two hours a day, if we're lucky). That's why she has bags under her eyes. No one knows why, even she's unsure. She just never feels tired enough to sleep and she likes the night.
Last edited by Dragonette on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:36 pm
View Likes
ERANBEAR says...

Name: Alex Liddell (Alice)

Appearance: Alex is only about 5'10'' and muscular. He wears his dirty-blonde hair at a medium length. He keeps a slight beard/mustache. He has a strong jaw. Alex has a history of getting a bit tipsy and starting brawls with Heart soldiers. He His favorite shirt is a blue and white gingham-plaid button-up with the sleeves rolled. He wears ripped form-fitting, boot-cut, acid-washed jeans, with a pair of boots. He talks with a decently thick southern drawl. He looks like a cross between Chris Hemsworth and Daryl Dixon (the Walking Dead) but leaning towards Daryl. He also likes to wear camo. He has gray-blue eyes and his teeth are perfect. In Battle, He will wear his traditional jeans, however, he will wear a camo jacket with the wonderland rebel flag on the shoulder. On his hands, he wears worn-steel and leather gauntlets. His Vorpal Sword is strapped to his back, next to a nigh endlessly supplied quiver of crossbow bolts.

Spoiler! :
Daryl-Dixon-daryl-dixon-32601425-300-300.jpg

Rank: He doesn't like to admit that he is the key to the revolution, but deep down he knows it.

Weapon: a sword that he refers to as the Vorpal Sword and a crossbow. Or as a last resort, his own fists.

Ability: He has a healing factor that heals wounds with minimal scarring. The downside to that is he has less sensitivity in the ex-wounded areas. He also has greater natural/supernatural strength than most any men. He is also kick-ass at parkour.

Alliance: Rebels

Up for Love?: ALWAYS! (straight)

Other: He rides a chopper as if it were his steed.

History: I was raised in rural Wonderland where beasts and people lived in harmony and at odds at the same time. My dad owned a farm where I was raised. My mother was killed by the Red Queen when she refused to give up the earnings we had made that past couple of years. Then, after that BITCH had finished her off, she set the vicious JubJub Bird out into the backwoods. Every morning, instead of waking up to the soft crow of our Rooster, we were awakened by the JubJub Bird's screech. (not to be confused with Jubiah)

Spoiler! :
Screen shot 2012-11-07 at 3.39.07 PM.png
The Vorpal Sword

Spoiler! :
Ten_Rings_logo.jpg
possibly the rebel flag?
Last edited by ERANBEAR on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:38 pm, edited 9 times in total.
They say the world is your oyster; but what if you keep kosher?

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:39 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Spoiler! :
That awkward moment when half of the characters have a "crush" on Alice who then turns out to be male
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

134 Reviews

5 Reviews

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:53 pm
View Likes
ERANBEAR says...

Does everyone like my take on Alice? If there is a girl out there who had wanted to be Alice, I'm sorry. If you really want to be her, I can consider just sticking to the Mad Hatter. But I am debating on giving the Hatter spot up, because as the administrator I sorta thought it would be my job to lead the storybook. If you have any suggestions before I make the first official post to kick this off. Holler at me :)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:40 pm
Trinity9001 says...

can I reserve a spot for the Jabberwocky?
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden

30 Reviews

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:41 pm
Dragonette says...

I would like to be the hatter!! If you're willing to give it up.

5 Reviews

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:57 pm
ERANBEAR says...

from what I can tell, TaylorLove is going to be creating a female Mad Hatter.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:05 am
TaylorLove says...

This is going to be fun!
Last edited by TaylorLove on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl