z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:26 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

kara...ive never use my full power..so what tells ye that im weaker than ye? i could be stronger ye know...dumbass...and i do have ye power...its sealed in me hand"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:29 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
ya don't have my fucking power and your character is an ant to mine FUCK OFF WITH THAT BULLSHIT
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:17 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear, just new being woke up was a little confused. "Wait, are we sprawling or are we fighting Kara? Sorry I'm just, tired." RedBear then answered to Silver and Kara's conversation and talked to Silver. "Yeah, he's really not high and might. He is but an atom of these worlds. We're ant and he's an atom, smaller than a grain of sand. Besides just one of us, have the power to beat him." RedBear yawned then stood up and strectched. "Watch, he's gonna get mad after what I said and TRY to kill us. Take away our powers or whatever." RedBear rubbed his eyes, almost fully awake already. "So what are we doing?"
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:31 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"say as you please nothing ya do phases me this world has been over before i even got here"
Kara looked up at the sky
"are you proud of me darling im doing my job hehehe"
AS Kara busted into laughter of insanity his eye began to change maybe for the final time
"I call this the omniversal eye and fun things happen when it appears it cannot be use by anyone but me. you cannot defeat me so lets see the strongest attack and Silvey or the weak one stay out of this i actually want something that can move me Red hit me with all your strength"
Kara started flying upward
"i want to take my time fixing the problems of this world hehe im finally back"
Kara would summon his family to him even a resurrected form of his wife
"TIME TO COME HOME"
Kara would absorb his entire family
"and for the other thing you find hope in"
Kara would absorb the power from every creature in the omniverse leaving the with nothing
Spoiler! :
this means the fusions are useless the power from everything
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:42 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked up at Kara. "Well nothing you do can hurt me." Both of RedBear's eyes went multiversal. "I don't use these eyes, I don't know why they're here. I don't even need them to defeat you."

Smoke surrounded RedBear and he turned into Kara. "Let's give you a better chance of winning, so i'll make it fair. No matter what you say or do, I'm just like you, NOTHING effects me. Well unless your own power can hurt you." Then the smoke dissipated. RedBear didn't feel the need to absorb anybody, at least it would give Kara a better chance. "And don't lecture me about not being able to become you, as you can see I already am." RedBear stood there, waiting for Kara to make the first move...or just yell at him...or perhaps talk then leave.

Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:09 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would look at redbear seeing that he wasn't in Karas form
"HAHA you are not me im not blind you are your normal useless self well come lets see what the blind man can do"
Spoiler! :
but ya not though lterally i made it so if someone transformed into my character and try to use my stuff against mme they die so no ya not

Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:57 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Get your eyes checked old man." RedBear stared for a few more moments. 'Screw it.' RedBear then flew up at him, then he slapped him on the face leaving a rec mark. "And now, is that anyway to treat you're family?" RedBear rolled his eyes, knowing Kara would say he's not his family. "Now, do you want the first hit or not?"

Mul talked to him through his mind-link, talking about his conversation with Kara. After a little, RedBear replied to Mul with "Uhm..sorry bud I'm a little busy, right now, talk later." Then Mul said back. "Kara is that you?" RedBear forgot he sounded like Kara to so he replied. "I'm in Kara's form right now, we'll talk over dinner later all right. Me, you, your sister, and Silver and Lilly if they want. 'Kay, bye bud." RedBear ended the mind-link and looked at Kara. "Well, I leave your form alone, since you didn't try to kill my son, and I appreciate that." RedBear transformed back to normal.

"And you think we're useless, then you hadn't looked in the mirror lately. We have children we take care of and love and you? You killed your wife! You don't take care of your children! YOU ONLY CAUSE DEATH, DESTRUCTION, AND MISERY!! IT'S WRONG!" RedBear calmed himself down. "Your family is but a tool for you, and why use them? Because you know I can beat you. You know Silver can beat you. Your family are living people, it's wrong to treat them how you treat them....how you treat everybody!" RedBear then crossed his arms, waiting for his excuse for everything he just said.

Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:04 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would stand still as Redbears hand phased through him
"get you eyes checked you cannot transform into me and yes a version of me did kill my wife but i didn't that version of me is even stronger than i am. i absorb the power from every creature now i can do more the just destroy a single Universe at a time"
Kara would tell redbear
"you call me a monster when you have killed people without mercy as well.
Spoiler! :
ya cannot turn into me so im just gonna ignore that part and respond to other shit

Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:00 am
xenoboy05 says...

Kara still had a red mark on his face. "Whatever you say." RedBear stared at him. "C'mon, why don't you accept our help. I just want a full family that are all happy." RedBear tried to hold back the urge to fight, and hold back the demon.

Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:41 am
KaraNakabi says...

"Heh there is no mark and why can't we get along you might ask because the job i posses is far more important then a few mortal lives"
Kara would begin a chant
"I shall become the Black Dragon of Destruction And I shall crush you into the void of the black abyss! And take your soul into the never ending darkness I Zirnitra am the end of all hope! now end this world with my power!"
Karas form would not change
"is what i would say if i cared to use the dragon. don't hold back a low level demon ive killed him many times your not the first one with your ability's ive see your incarnate more time than you can count. you go right through my body haha now let you emotions take over because even at full strength you cannot harm me just as ive seen every incarnate of Silver you ability's are child's play when it come to using them"

Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:33 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear fake yawned. "Sure,sure. We've all died in other timelines, I know this. Now old man, are you going to babble on or TRY to kill me." RedBear knew he wouldn't get hurt. "You know, after all you've done, you're still not scary. You're not stronger either. You are but an old man in the way of a happy life. I would prefer you to be in it, but, I'm too DETERMINED to give up on such a fantasy." RedBear raised his arms and flames grew his hands. And he said a chant.

"I'm too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, too determined to be fearful." The flames let out a pulse that pushed Kara back, but only a few feet. "I love that quote, it makes me feel stronger than I already was. Anyway, arr you going to talk, fight, or run away? Run away? It wouldn't be the first time." RedBear put his arms at his side.

Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:31 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"no but i am gonna do my job Now attack me if you want nothing you will harm me and anything i do will kill you"
Karas voice grew distorted
"my my this worlds like a ticking time bomb it says you shouldn't be here its a little bit my fault but mainly that ancient gear welp time to work. i remember making my job like coding so ill give it the old college try. Open world dialog edit world file set time 21:00 set date august-21-2015 set plane flight cancelled set new destination modern cafe end dialog"
Kara would land on the ground
"im gonna miss letting them think they can beat me"
Spoiler! :
ive set the world back to before the plane flight and made that flight cancelled a modern cafe is where ya meet up this will make you have no memory of the island but relationships as the redbear lilly thing stay and if ya want a different year and or date just do a time skip and say whatever years later

Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:17 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear walked into the cafe looking for Lilly and Silver. Mul and Genidro stood next to him looking around. He stood there looking around trying to find them but eventually, he took a seat at a table and waited for Lilly and Silver. Genidro sat next to RedBear and Mul sat next to Genidro.

Spoiler! :
You know what, I won't resist to this one, I'm gonna be nice and Silver,just go with it this time. Let's be nice to him.

Let's say this is a month or two after what ever time it was during the crash.

Good day everybody! :D

Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:00 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara stared walking towards a cave he had found
"well im gonna go to bed you guys care for something to eat before i do"
Inside his mind
"Yes dear" "yeah pop" "yes father" "Yeah dad" "Sure papa"
Kara would start a fire
"i can't go back to that house because it got destroyed last week and i don't feel like summoning another one"
Kara would put a summoned pan on the fire and finish cooking a meal
"i know i don't have to do this but at least it makes all of you feel like your in this world"
Kara would eat the meal and clean up
"Welp im going to bed"
Spoiler! :
im still on the island and ill leave when i want kara to get off and ya wouldn't have been able to stop a recode of a world only Kara can and hes the only one able to recode a world

Reviews: 1
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:07 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Hey jackass!" Silvers ice seemed to grow faster than any flame could melt "once the deed has been done...it cannot we shall all have fun!" He pointed his finger at kara "Iiz horvut pah unslaad!" The ice swarmed around kara,trapping him forever in ice made to seal eternals by absorbing their power and using it against them
Spoiler! :
Ice Trap All Eternals
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote