z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:05 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
banish negates all power in one being and teleports them to chosen realm
Cannot be negated or stopped(meaning anything you can think of cannot stop this) Silver and RedBear are the only ones able to use this (cannot be copied)
Spoiler! :
now we can just ignore KaraNakabi
Silver hugged Lilly and looked at the ink "i cant let anyone do this..."Silver teleported lilly to the time realm and the ink faded away "kara..begone!" Silver banished kara to the realm of nothing
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:35 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would not be affected
"He just doesn't quit well i don't care they don't effect me anything they do passes right through me im gonna continue my work"
Spoiler! :
And i can still do what i want ignore me if you want but nit like its gonna do anything prey plus the two of you say no to impossible moves so i care about it why
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:42 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear soon made it too the crater and jumped in it. In his head he repeated. 'I don't care what they think.' RedBear went to the middle. "This will work." He said to himself. He drew a simple on the ground and bit his thumb, drawing blood, then he put it in the center of the symbol. RedBear began reciting a chant that hasn't been told in eons. Soon a skeleton came flying to the island and landed in the middle. Then RedBear began chanting louder. Then meat and organs grew onto the skeleton and soon it was a completely formed human, then RedBear slammed against the ground and magic flew into the body, resurrecting it. Then a burst of magic came from the body and RedBear was blown back.

The person stood up and looked around. RedBear then walked up to the person, it was a woman, and her features that resembles Lilly's. 'Did it work?' RedBear wondered, then he spoke to the woman. "Are you Lilly...or Renee Pearl's mother?" RedBear then waited for a response.

Spoiler! :
@AmazingAeris you will control Lilly's mother.

Spoiler! :
@KaraNakabi ....prey? You've been saying prey alot recently, what does it mean?
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:16 am
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
what is a rabbit to a wolf think about it
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:14 am
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Yeah I know what it means but you say, well real life us are your prey and you said Alastor was your prey sooo....?

Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:25 am
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
i have two types of prey rp and irl well we will get to that story later: and i have a question why don't we use are real names or just a letter in the name i understand me using Kara its ma nickname but Silvey we already have a short version for him and we can think of one for you

Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:17 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear waited for a response when he felt Lilly disappear. He couldn't feel her magic so he teleported her to him. He looked her with a smile. "So, is this your mother?" RedBear asked Lilly.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:16 am
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
im surprised haha i finished 2 entire 24 ep shows waiting for a response

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:43 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's eyes watered quickly, her face turning a bright red. "M-mom," she muttered, and the lady spread her arms out, smiling. Lilly then ran to her, laughing, and fell into her arms. "I missed you," she cried into her mother's shirt.

"I missed you, too, Renee," her mother answered. Lilly continued crying.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:07 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would finish his work then start to locate Redbears energy
"there he is and he brought back an old well i can't say that"
Kara would stand up
"Welp i need that child to do something i can't bother with those creatures"
Kara would teleport to Redbear Looking at Lilly's mother
"Hey red you brought back the girl and i have a task for you its training and well a task. i don't feel like dealing with these creatures so i need you to get my crystals. and if they fear you which they will just continue on if they try to harm you kill it no mercy."
Kara would look at Lilly
"did you get my ink? if so i need it my Puppet"

Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:46 am
xenoboy05 says...

"NO, leave Lilly alone!" RedBear summoned ink and tossed it to Kara. "And why would I do anything for you, you sadistic son of a-!" RedBear lowered his voice but stopped at the last moment.R"How about we make a deal, you free Lilly of your spell l and will do this mission. But first, tell me what I'm doing."

RedBear looked down and frowned, hating the fact he was going to help Kara, but the thought of helping Lilly made him smile. And he looked at Lilly and her mother, seeing her happy made a tear run down his cheek, he wanted to hug her, but he felt it probably wasn't the time.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:21 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would catch the ink
"this ink is useless the ink i need isn't something you just summon only my power can get it and only the girl can use my power well only enough to get her job done"
Kara would throw the ink to the ground
"and listen kid i would have released her by now if i could but i can't and the mission is simple go to planet 374 and retrieve my crystals and watch your tongue filthy child. well im going back to the house i need to do a little more work before i reset this timeline keeping the girls mother alive as well. and Puppet bring the ink once you get it"
Kara would teleport to the house and sit at the desk he made
Spoiler! :
what i mean by Lilly ca use enough to get her job done is she can summon thing for me and if im not near her she can tp to me

Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:48 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Screw your mission." RedBear stood, looking at the spot where Kara was. He then mind-linked. "Why reset? I'm sure you have no reason to reset, only because you're bored. LEAVE US ALONE, YOU SICK PERSON!" RedBear then looked at Lilly with worry wiped across his face.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:45 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"but im not sick my body physically can't get disease is what i would say if i was stupid well guess they all die"
Kara would tp to planet 374 and grab his crystals
"welp i got my crystals now this planets destruction"
Kara would destroy the planet and tp back to his desk waiting for the ink

Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:46 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear knew he destroyed the planet and snapped his fingers, bringing back the planet. "Pfft, that's just stupid to destroy it because you leaved it. And don't you think it would be better to give it a name instead of a number?" RedBear said to Kara. RedBear decided he needed to rest and he needed to check on Mul and Genidro so he began walking toward the house.

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain