z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:07 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly stayed seated, watching. She felt as if she wasn't safe in her own mind anymore, and the only thing she could do to show she could still hear them was humming the lullaby. She felt as if anything else she did or said would end up getting her hurt.

Lilly wished there was something she could do to help, but she was too much danger to her friends now, at any time Kara could just summon her to stand and fight. She was terrified of herself now, though there must be something she could do...

She stood then, tall and proud, and looked Kara in the eye, "What could you possibly want me for? Why do I have to be your puppet?" She clearly wanted answers, and she wouldn't back down until she knew.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:40 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear jumped with excitement when he saw Lilly was 'still there'. But then he quickly remembered what had happened to her and he stood next to her and he growled at Kara. "Why her?! Why not me!?" RedBear took a step forward. "I'm not afraid of you, I don't care how strong you think you are. Because I know we all are stronger than you."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:12 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"none of you could do anything i made her my puppet because well i really don't know i just wanted to kill something kinda got bored now let me finish my filthy mortal"
Kara would sit down and start working on a new world
"Hmm..... should this one be one of those worlds why not been awhile"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:29 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Hmm, too scared to fight, I can understand why. You always run and you kill for your own entertainment! Why, what's so fun about killing people?! My demon is the same way and I still don't understand why! You even killed your own wife and you've been sad about it this entire time!" RedBear leaped at Kara tearing him to pieces, you couldn't tell he looked like a human. "REGENERATE YOU SICKO!" RedBear lost control for a moment but soon got it back.

Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:36 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would look behind him
"wow he really hates that dummy welp ill continue my work"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:25 pm
xenoboy05 says...

But then the real Kara just turned to pieces. "I knew you were over there, just took a moment to take effect. And I wouldn't just let you know I knew it was a dummy." RedBear stood there. "Now run away like you always do and don't come back!"

Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:43 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would look at Redbear
"ya know your gonna regret interrupting my work"
Kara would erase Redbears powers
"Now go along and play child i have no need for the fucking useless im finishing my work and you can't do anything"
Kara would look at Lilly
"Puppet go find me some ink please i need to finish this up"

Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:18 am
xenoboy05 says...

The demon disappeared off of him. "Well, you got me out of that demon body." He lit his fist ablaze. "But you didn't take away my powers." Then Kara commanded Lilly to get ink. RedBear observed Lilly to see if it actually worked. "Man you must be way more useless than me if you, the god of the universe, needs a slave. Let alone it only be ink." RedBear said to Kara.

Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:54 am
KaraNakabi says...

"i can't be bothered with a creature with no ability's i could summon some ink but don't feel like now take your powerless ass out of my sight"
Kara would wait for her to get the ink
"welp guess i should think of this kids new form and the next arc of his world hmm... ill call the new form
Spoiler! :
Ignored i said i wasn't gonna bother with you idiots im tired of the two of you blocking things that are impossible so im going to ignore

Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:00 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Yeah you're weak and lazy, we get it but ink." RedBear walked up to Lilly, he hugged her and whispered in her ear. "Stay strong, I'll bring you back a surprise." RedBear reluctantly let go and ran out the door towards the crater.

Spoiler! :
And since you think you have the power over ALL of us then we should all do the same. Ignore anything you do, we should ignore you completely and act like you don't post but I guess we should just ignore it when EVERY TIME we attack or put an effect on you, you act like nothing happens. So I'll ignore you as well. Good day.

Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:09 am
KaraNakabi says...

says the creature who cant harm me fuck off child im working
Spoiler! :
at this point i was actually gonna give up on yws for a while i told you the point of my character and the point of the characters isnt even to deflect my stuff so try again fuck boy and i said a millon time before report me they've done nothing since the first im pretty sure im on maybe around 100 at this point

Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:13 am
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Honestly, I like you as a friend but go ahead and leave! You're just ruining the fun for me and Silver. I don't know about Lilly but you are for us. And I'm getting sick of all this fighting and all this bullcrap going on in the RP.

Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:25 am
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
you say that like ive ruined it for you its the opposite the two of you ruin anything i do and well why not watch you suffer

Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:29 am
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Okay, and it's not torture you idiot, that's different. And if you're here I can annoy you as well. Now PM me if you want to argue further.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:11 pm
AmazingAeris says...

As much as Lilly wished she could stay still, she couldn't stop herself from walking outside to find Kara his ink. She fought the urge as long as she could, gripping the side of the couch to keep herself still, but she continued moving, feeling as if she was betraying her friends.
._.AmazingAeris._.

GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour