z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Crest Hallows

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu May 10, 2012 12:15 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

I jump down from the tree and dust myself off. "And how I hate being the daughter of Aphrodite..." I muttered, leaning against it.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu May 10, 2012 12:21 am
ArahAkachi1 says...

Cheer

How could this girl call me a brat AND mistake me as a girl. My hands shook, as I kept myself from slicing her in half. I lift my head towards the sky and laugh. "This is FUN!" I scream.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu May 10, 2012 12:21 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Spoiler! :
I can't believe you made Indigo bite him there, MM. *shakes head* Please change it to anything but. My post will be awkward if it's not... Lol

Indigo

My teeth sink into flesh and warm, sweet and sticky liquid flows in my mouth and down my chin, soaking in my fur. Someone cries out, muffled, but I can't bring myself to stop. I release my bite and sink my razor-sharp teeth into another part of their body, snapping the bone.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 12:27 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

I watch, confused. Total blonde moment. I shake my head at it all and sigh, crossing my arms. "Who wants to fight? I'm so bored." I said, running a hand through my hair.

82 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 12:41 am

Spoiler! :
I'll describe what he looks like in each of his forms in the lounge after this post.

Indigo

After the bone snaps, the body in between my jaws goes limp before disappearing completely, leaving a metallic taste in my mouth and the sticky liquid covering me. My eyes roll back in my head, a slight whimper passing through my snout as a new wave of fire passes through me. Everything goes black.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 12:48 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

Something weird happens with Indigo. When I realize whats going on, I look away and cover my eyes.

"Can Uh, Someone take care of that please?" I ask, chuckling.

82 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 1:04 am

Indigo

I come to, my whole body sore, and find...hair in my face. Hair? I look away and find a skin covered arm extended beside me, attached to a shoulder which is attached to my neck.

W-what the...

I sit up as someone throws clothing over my backside. I jump at the notion and glance around, the world not as bright when seen through human eyes. A jacket is covering my...stuff and Master is standing off to the side, Mistress and Dark Girl turned away. He looks awkward, so does Dark Boy, but Dark Man is gone.

I feel my own hands, not believing it, before looking at Master, frightened. I whimper, not even thinking to speak like I see them do, and shrink down.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu May 10, 2012 1:13 am
VampireSenshi says...

I walk downstairs after a while and see Indigo, only now he is a boy.

"Holy crap a man-dog!" I say. Jace turns and looks at me. I feel as though I've finally lost it.

"I can't take this crap anymore, I'm going to bed. And when I wake up, everything is going to be normal!" I say. I trample up the stairs, muttering wordless and profanically to myself as I go.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

82 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 1:31 am

Indigo

Young Master appears on the porch and freaks out, storming back in. I stand, making sure I'm covered, and redden a little. My legs shake beneath me slightly and Master comes to help me.

"You're in serious need of clothes right now," He says. "You can keep the jacket."

He leads me in the house, the others either following or waiting in the front yard, and into a room. I'm handed clothes and told to change. He leaves me alone and I try and figure out how they work, sure that I'm doing something wrong. When i walk out, he flashes an amused smile and shakes his head at me.

"Your shirt...it's on backwards. But it's better than nothing,"

He leaves to check on Little Masters and I get on all fours to climb the stairs and find Young Master. Something tells me he's not all that okay. I reach the door, which he shut and I assumed made it so it wouldn't open, and I knock my fist against the wood like I'd seen Master do once.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu May 10, 2012 1:32 am
ArahAkachi1 says...

Cheer

I frown. There were no such thing listed that a werepuppy could turn into a human. I pull out some paper and document it. When Rayah looks at me, I siimpyl say it is for camp. "I'm a counselor/Teacher there," I say.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

30 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 1:40 am
VampireSenshi says...

I'm dancing around my room jamming to All Time Low when there's a knock on my door. I quickly vault over my bed and stop the music. I rush to the door. I open it and start to say

"No Rayah I wasn't listening to your I-pod again, I - " I stop my sentence. I flinch, Indigo in human form was in the door frame.

"Ah! Oh, Indigo. It's you, I'm going to have to get used to this." I say. He gives me a confused look.

"Is there anything you need?" I say.
<YWS>
<NE1>

82 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 1:45 am

Indigo

"Is there anything you need?" Young Master asks.

I don't know how to respond, wondering if I am even capable of speech, so I shake my head like I know Master does. Swallowing in slight frustration of not being understood, I point to him and quietly whine as if I'm still in my other form.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

30 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 1:48 am
VampireSenshi says...

He shakes his head and whines at me.

"You can't speak can you?" I say. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Try barking, or say ah." I stick my tongue out and say ah like at the doctors office.
<YWS>
<NE1>

82 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 1:50 am

Indigo

Ah? Even though he looks weird while doing so, I copy him and hear a strange noise come out of my throat. I cover my mouth and send him a funny look, wondering if that was it.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

30 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 1:53 am
VampireSenshi says...

I laugh out loud when Indigo discovers his voice.

"I think you've got it for the most part buddy." I say, patting his head. Which is at an awkward angle because he's now shorter than I am. Instead of knee height.
<YWS>
<NE1>

If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer