z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:21 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Yeah," Lilly replied, "my dad taught me to fight. I'll be fine. Stay here with the kids, I'll be right back."

Lilly walked outside, following north, seeing the mountain in the distance. She was curious to find out what Kara wanted, so she set herself to a jog, making it there in record time. And there she waited for Kara.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:39 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Soul detection!.... it seems you did come alone come over here young one there's something i need to show you"
Spoiler! :
ya know i might just pull a challenge for all of you i just watched this Disney movie for the 30th time to remember a great comedian guess this song i'm putting the entire first verse minus one line that would give it away though with the 2019 remake of the movie

Spoiler! :
Well Ali Baba had them forty thieves
Scheherezad-ie had a thousand tales
But master you in luck 'cause up your sleeves
You got a brand of magic never fails
You got some power in your corner now
Some heavy ammunition in your camp
You got some punch, pizzazz, yahoo and how
See all you gotta do is rub that lamp
And I'll say
Mister Aladdin, sir
What will your pleasure be?
Let me take your order
Jot it down
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:20 am
xenoboy05 says...

As she left his he snapped his fingers and he watched Kara and Lilly through a magic 'screen'. "If you touch her." He growled before continuing to chase Mul and Genidro.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:36 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly obeyed him, walking to where he needed her to stand. "What do you need to show me?" she asked, looking up at him.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:55 am
KaraNakabi says...

"this is something id don't want you to see Red so lets end your tiny power level for now obliterate!"

"now that i have privacy come here look young one"
Kara would move some branches out of the way
"I've been alive for so long i have no joy left i can never change but i can still use magic the way i did for my sons an daughters look through the branches"
Kara would use a spell made for his youngest daughter
"rise my puppets and give a good show a show to help my precious daughter out of her saddened state and make happy once more"
Kara would look at Lilly
"ya know you look like my wife but not entirely i brought you here to cheer you up in my slumber you sadness brought back a dream this dream reoccurs when sadness i absorbed my sadness brings it back a lot but i hadn't had the dream in awhile so i thought it was linked to you i revert the sadness when this happens but id rather cheer up yourself that kind of magic can destroy what reason someone can have just enjoy the show
Spoiler! :
i don't care if you say you can stop it you can't im tired of you and silvey saying ya can stop anything the two of you know the point of my character so at this point im gonna follow through with my stuff and ignore anything that says you stopped it and go through what ever is happening like you don't exist read next spoiler

Spoiler! :
obliterate has three uses stopping spells and erasing people from existence and erasing the powers from anyone im using it erase your power only Kara can use this ill return it when i finish the interaction and anything you can think of to make this ability not work will have no effect
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:07 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's hair glowed white like Kara's and his powers came back. "Nice try, I'm stronger than you think." RedBear then mind-linked with Kara. "She's sad because of you, because you're sad and evil." He then ended it.

RedBear then touched a tree which then turned into a Mul and Genidro. "Nice try for you too."

Mul grunted. "You're cheating!" Mul stood up and looked at RedBear. "Next time, don't use you're powers."

"Maybe." RedBear smiled. He then lifted them both up to where they were sitting on his shoulder.

Genidro looked around. "Where'd Lilly go?"

"Kara wanted to show her some puppet thing." RedBear continued walking through the woods.

Spoiler! :
You know Kara, no need to use magic so our character don't know something. Just type as bad as you type and no one in real life will know what you're trying to say.
P-U-N-C-T-U-A-T-I-O-N That thing helps with people understanding you. Maybe even Lilly won't know what you're trying to say. Use what you learned in school. You need period, question marks, explanation marks, commas, and many more things. You want people to understand you, then use these.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:23 am
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
thanks for the hint but id hold back what you say ive known you and silvey for awhile now and how much i hold back is astonishing im pretty sure i hold back more than Kara has power at this point i don't think i should hold back my true personality i mad Kara as a savoir to myself i made him so i can get what i think the world need without being put back in a mental hospital i mad Kara so i can talk about how i want to end the entire world he is just my Dissociative identity after all this time i finally remembered and im just so happy on who i actually am and just as i said kara does ill kill anything that annoys me and this is from the bottom of my pitch black soul

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:28 am
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Wait, you don't have a soul. You sold it for immortality, remember? *gasps* unless it was a lie?!

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:43 am
KaraNakabi says...

im serious about that whats one tiny soul that can be regain and as i said i created Kara because hes my alternate personality and back to the soul thing it really is easy to get another you make a deal i told you i sold my soul for immortality but my soul is now in the devils hands dark power from demons can be easy to use well once you soul is in the hands of Satan for about 6 years just remember something i couldn't care less for the filthy creatures of this world im not gonna be myself for awhile i remembered how Kara was mad i told my alternate personality it was difficult to keep it down but i think i might leave the nice guy behind every little thing is my plaything you creatures have no use for me but i have a use for you well to the ones he's been close to now i guess i should give the nice guy back he has more knowledge well have a darkened day haha filthy creature

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:48 am
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Uhh you're the same creature we are. I wish you all a good nights sleep

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:02 am
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
as i said before im going to ignore the message i don't give a damn who you are he's finally starting to come out again so ill try to keep him down but continuing what i said what you put as the rp message dons't exist to me im tiered of you and the other mortals retardedness now shut the hell up fucking mortal and report me all you want its simple to remake anything now fuck off and i told you the nice guy is gone for those i know personally have a awful night and life

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:12 am
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Well, I don't really care how you threaten me. I still wish you a good night and life.

8 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:29 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly watched the show in awe, smiling. She wished this kind of friendship with Kara didn't have to end. Honestly, she wanted the best for him, and if being nice and patient was what it took, then she would do it.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:45 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear saw them on the mountain. He couldn't tell who was who but he ignored it and went back to walking. RedBear soon came across the giant crater. It was the same one where he made his first encounter with Kara on the island. RedBear sat down, hanging his legs off the edge and setting his children beside him. "What do you two think about Kara?"

Mul's face went red with anger, he knew what dread he had caused RedBear throughout his life. But then he thought about Kara's past and he felt sorry. "I don't know, I want him to be friends and good family, great grandpa Kara. But at the same time I want him gone." RedBear didn't look at RedBear.

"Me to bud, but I'm starting to want more of the awesome grandpa he could be. The happy man he could be." RedBear's face turned to a frown, and he hung his head. "I want him, I want good man in him, but all he shows is his bad." He then looked up at the mountain, though trees blocked his eyesight to see him. "But he seems to have a sweet spit for Lilly. I wish there was some way to change him, but I don't think even Lilly can change him." A tear ran down his cheek. "I just want the best for him."RedBear then looked at Genidro. "What do you think?"

Genidro looked at RedBear. "I...want him back to normal, I want him to live a normal life." Genidro stopped there no longer wanting to stay on the subject, but instead of trying to change it, she just stayed silent.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:54 am
KaraNakabi says...

"are you enjoying the show"
Kara would sit down next to her
"I really miss her ya know my wife and kids i tend to be emotionless when it comes to my goals or my feelings entirely .if there was one thing i like to do is to make my life how it use to be but i know is impossible and i know this for a fact ive never told anyone this but... ive put myself in the world mortals live millions of times but the one world that showed results was well it had negative result the one family i can truly say should have never died well you better get going it almost over and the ending isn't something you'd want to see just thinking about it my kid was morbid as hell haha well you just go home.

Spoiler! :
ARE YA FUCKING HAPPY NOW I PUT DOWN THE FUCKING PUNCTUATION AND FUCK OFF YOU HAD NO POWER AT THIS MOMENT SO YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT NOW DON"T GO SAYING YOU DID CUZ I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHEN I SAY FUCK OFF I MEAN IT

Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr