z

Young Writers Society

City by the Sea 2

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:13 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Elijah

I nod, looking at everything. I try to commit every road to memory, not wanting to get lost, and remember key places, "So... where would the state university be then?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Reviews: 1
Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:18 pm
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

I nod and we stop at a red light.. "Okay so once this stupid red light turns green, O will show you." For some reason no one is really out today. I have only seen a few cars on the road. It turns green and we begin to move. All of a sudden, a black SUV comes out of no where and hit our car.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Elijah

I'm about to respond when a black SUV rams straight into the side of the car. My head slams into the dash as the glass breaks from the windshield and I black out, something cutting into my torso.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:34 pm
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

"Oh my god." I say. The car backs up and drives away. "Shit." I say loudly. I get out of my car and run to the other side of the car. I manage to open his door and pull him out. "Elijah wake up." I say. I put my head up to his bloody chest and heart his heart. I begin to panic. I have no idea what to do.

Then I remember what that girl said about my power be healing. I run to the other side of the car and grab the stone. It lights in my hand and I run to him. I get on my knees and grip the stone really tight. "Please, please, please please." I mumble. Me eyes being to tear up, so I close. "Please heal him. Please." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Elijah

I dream of fire, flames so hot they should blister me. I dream I stand in the middle of them, but am untouched. Hell? But there is no misery... I'm not dead and I know it. My eyes open tiredly and I gasp, intense pain slowly dulling.

"W-what happened?" I ask.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:40 pm
KingLucifer says...

Catherine

I could feel it happening, my eyes open suddenly the power of my stun shined though my shirt, I got up and ran transforming into my Dragoon State. I took flight and followed the power coursing though me and headed straight for Elijah, the next thing I knew, a bright blinding light hit my eyes. When it faded I went after it, following though I could see the girl from before, except this time she had wings, and armor, and her weapon of choice. I slowly lower myself watching the scene.

"Interesting, so one of two have been activated. Well done Alexis." I said.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:53 pm
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

I take a deep breath and look back at my white wings. I am wearing silver armor and I have a bow and arrows in hand. “Good job.” She says.

“How do I make them go away?” I ask. This is too much right now.
-Winnie the Pooh

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:55 pm
KingLucifer says...

Catherine

"You calm yourself, the stones work on adrenaline, once your calmed it should revert to normal. But I would suggest heading home before doing so, the after effects can be, draining, for first timer's." I said.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:32 pm
TaylorLove says...

I take deep breaths and try to settle. I open up my eyes and the wings, armor and weapons are gone. I gasp and drop the stone in my bag. I manage to hail a cab and leave. I cannot even describe what I am feeling. I am scared and excited, it is just crazy. "I hope you feel better Elijah." I say. I get in and the cab driver drives me to the house.

I get out and go to my back pouch. I lay in a chair and look at the ocean and my eyes begin to close.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Elijah

I sit up and feel my head, watching Alexis take a taxi out of here. My eyes scan over the wrecked car before sighing and bringing myself to stand. Part of me is jealous. She got her proof and I'm left to find mine. I feel the stone still in my pocket and somehow bring out my phone, calling a taxi for myself. Once it arrives, I head home and collapse in bed, my eyes closing on me.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:32 am
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

My eyes open upon a beautiful full moon. I check my phone and it shows I have been asleep for about four hours. I sit up in my chair. I slowly stand up and lag into the kitchen. I go to the phone and see I have a new message. It was about my car. They guys said they replaced the door and I could come pick it up. "That was fast." I mumble.

I call the taxi service and there closed. I grunt loudly and decide to walk over to Elijah's house. I knock on his door in about a minute he answers the door. "He would you mind driving me to pick up my car? The taxi service is closed and I need to pick it up so I can go to work tomorrow." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am

Elijah

I wake late at night, someone knocking on my door. Dressing, I head downstairs and try to appear awake as I open the door. Alexis stands there, asking if I minded taking her to the shop.

"Not at all," I say, yawning and grabbing my keys, "Let's go."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:42 am
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

"Did I wake you up?" I ask. "If I did, I am so sorry."

"No you are fine." He says.

"Thank you for taking me." I say. I open the passenger door and get in.

"No problem." He says starting the car and pulling out.

"So how are you feeling since the whole car accident thing?" I ask.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:46 am

Elijah

I don't answer right away, focusing on the road, "I don't know. Physically, I'm sore. Whatever you did... thanks, by the way."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59 am
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

I look at him while he drives. "I do not even know what I did. All I know is that I could not let you die. Then it just came to me I guess." I say. "It felt like my energy was pouring out of me."
-Winnie the Pooh

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath