z

Young Writers Society

City by the Sea 2

Reviews: 1
Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:59 am
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

I call my friend on the phone, needing someone to talk to. “Hello?” she answers.

“Hey.” I say.

“What's wrong?” She asks. “I can tell something is wrong.”

“I have come to the conclusion that my life is screwed up. I honestly think I am going insane.” I say.

“Well you think to much. Go run a marathon or something.” Amy says. “You need to get your mind off of things. Sitting in your beach house all day and whining about how you life sucks is not going to make it any better.” She says.

“I hate it when you are right.” I say.

“Have fun running you but off.” She says hanging up. She was right, I needed to thinking. I go and change into my bathing suit and head to the pool by my house.

Thankfully there was no one there. I diver into the water and when I am under, I scream. I scream as loud as I can and no one can here me. The I push off the wall and start doing laps in the pool. No thinking about this Dragoon stuff what so ever.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:07 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Elijah

I change and head to the beach, laying myself out on the sand. The sun, blistering hot, distorts my thoughts of everything said to me, and the water lapping at my feet allows me to slip into a form of semi-consciousness.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:26 am
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

After swimming for an hour and a half, I get out. My legs fill like jello. I sigh and wrap a towel around me and begin to walk home. It feels so much further than it was walking here.

I walk to mu front door and it is locked. I grunt and walk around my house, going to the back door. In the corner of my eye, I see Elijah. I decide to walk over and talk to him about this. “So how are you taking all this crap?” I ask.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:31 am

Elijah

I open my eyes and glance behind me to find Alexis. Lying back down, I shrug and close my eyes again.

"I'm not sure yet," I reply honestly, "From what I've heard, the only way to truly prove things is to activate the stone or whatever... and that requires a life or death situation. I truly don't want to experience that, but at the same time I need to know whether this is just some prank."

Sighing, I readjust my sunglasses over my eyes and lace my hands behind my head.

"What about you?" I ask, "I heard you're the... Light goon or something."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 am
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

“Well I got lifted into the air by a freaking dragon. It is enough proof for me, even though I wish it was lie.” I sit on the sand. “To be honest, I feel like a freak show. Not everyone gets to be a dragon and sad to say I might be one of those things.” I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Elijah

Lifted into the air by a dragon?

"Wow," I simply say, searching for something more to add, "Uh...interesting. But... I don't think we're freaks....yet. I don't necessarily believe we're what the girl said, but that's just me. Once I come to a decision about it, I still probably won't view us like that. Everyone has skeletons in their closet, so to speak; this would just be ours."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:07 pm
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

“I think I believe it, but I do not want to have to die to figure it out.” I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Elijah

I shrug, "I don't necessarily want to either, but I'd rather have the proof. I don't want to believe something that ends up not being true. I'd rather be doubtful about it existing than be wrong about believing it true."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:15 pm
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

I put the towel behind my head and lay back on it. “Oh my poor brain. I do not know to do.” I say. “This is truly the weirdest thing that has very happened to me.”
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Elijah

I think about it, opening my eyes again, "S'definitely not the weirdest in my life... pretty close though."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:51 am
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

I sit up for a second. “I would love to hear this. If being a dragon is not the weirdest thing, then what is?” I ask. "Only if you do not mind telling me."
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Elijah

I think for a few moments, unsure as to what my sentiment is on telling her. I'm under a false last name here. The guys will eventually catch up with me and it's better if I don't involve anyone else. Yeah... sounds like a good enough reason. I flash a frown at myself, knowing that it wouldn't matter either way, before straightening my expression and turning to Alexis.

"I...Another time," I promise, "I just would rather not try to explain things as of the moment. I will though... eventually."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:45 pm
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

“Okay.” I say. I do not know if I brought up something sensitive or not, so I get up and look at him. “Listen I am going to go change and I am going to show you around.” I say.

“You do not have to do that.” He says politely.

“Yes I do. It will be fun. Be ready in like half an hour.” I say. Before he can answer, I run into my house. I quickly shower, dry my hair and change. I look at the stone before I leave. It lights up in my hand, but then fades once I through it in my bag. Then I head back over to his house, grabbing his keys as I leave.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Elijah

I shake my head and stay where I am for a few minutes before standing and heading back home. Showered and changed, I wait in the foyer and look at the drawer with the stone in it. Should I take it? I hesitate before walking to it, opening the drawer and watching it light up from me being so close to it. Sighing, I slip it into my pocket and head to my porch.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:11 pm
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

“Let's go.” I say. He stands up and we walk to my car. Once we get in I back up. I sling my bag in the back seat and push the button to bring the top down. I pull out of the drive way and we begin to go out of the neighbor. “Okay so this is how you get to the plaza. I have spent a lot of time here.” I say.

We drive further down the road and drive past my university. “This is where I go to school and that is where I work my business.” I say. “This place has pretty much everything.” I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket