Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
Completed Hall of Fame
Valentino's [3]
1477 posts
1
...
40
,
41
,
42
,
43
,
44
,
45
,
46
...
99
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 pm
He sighs, disappointed in her leaving, and looks at her. "You're gonna have to. It's true."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:08 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:08 pm
I sighed, "Same thing for me." I said flashing a smile.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 pm
He nods, running his hand through her hair.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:12 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:12 pm
I look at his hand through my hair and chuckle moving closer to him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:15 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:15 pm
Smiling, he brings her close to him again and kisses her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm
I kiss him back, smiling wider. "I love you." I whispered mid-kiss.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:22 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:22 pm
He smiles wider, his heart fluttering, and sighs. "I love you, Ray."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:23 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:23 pm
I kiss him deeper, "I love you more."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:31 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:31 pm
He flashes a smile, kissing her back with as much passion.
"I don't think so." He whispers. "But I do know that people are watching, Ray."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 pm
I glance around and Cupids staring and so is Nephil. Oh. "Oh..." I pulled away and pulled a pillow over my face embarassed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 pm
Jace smiles and watches her, having no shame. "Yeah..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:38 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:38 pm
I remove the pillow from my face and Cupid makes a gacking face. "That had to be the most gross thing I've ever seen.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm
Jace shakes his head at Cupid, sitting up and pulling Rayah against him.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 pm
Cupid takes his arrow from his back and points it at me smiling. "I'm gonna make you fall in love with someone else." He says, grinning.
I look at him, swallowing. "Don't. You. Dare."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:48 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:48 pm
Jace knocks the arrow out of his hands and rolls to place Rayah under him, covering her with his body.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
Sign In
Register
Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein