"You seem to be yourself's again, I have nothing else to do for the rest of the night, so I might as well stick around." I said as I sat down on the ground.
I moved Masamune off my strap on my waist and put it in my arms as I folded them I looked at the sheath pure black with a hold covering at the very tip of the long blade.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I started getting bubbly like myself and my face turned back tan and my lips turned back to the red. My eyes turned back to emerald green. I laughed and plopped back on the bed, sighing happily.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I look over at him, "I'm doing it." I flashed a smile and took a step back. I jammed my fist into it and my arm went through it, causing a HUGE hole. I couldn't get my arm out. I put my foot against the wall and tried to push myself out of it.
Oh shit.
I finally got it out but fell backwards, onto the couch and then the floor. I burst out laughing. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" I said, still on the floor, white dust all over my fist.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I frown and pounce next to him, laying down as well and wrapping my arms around him from behind. "Your grumpy." I chuckled, kissing him on the cheek. He sends me a look and I sigh letting go of him and giving him is space. Fine.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength. — Uncle Iroh