He shrugs. "It's still wrong." He flashes an evil smile. "And what you guys did...To make her...you know...Is REALLY wrong. That's still...ew. Cooties, Dude." He Says, making a gacking face.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I shrug, "You can help if you want." Cupid yells for me, "RAYAH WHERE IS IT?!"
I curse under my breath, and put my hand over it heating it up faster. It's done and I put it in a bowl. I take it over to him and walk back to the kitchen, cleaning up.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. — Dr. Seuss