Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
Completed Hall of Fame
Valentino's [2]
1484 posts
1
...
65
,
66
,
67
,
68
,
69
,
70
,
71
...
99
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 am
I smile back at him and move my hand to the back of his head, chuckling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:44 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:44 am
He feels her set her hand on the back of his head and smiles, pulling her ever closer.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:45 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:45 am
He pulls me as close as we could get and I smiled wider, wrapping my other arm around his neck.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 am
He relaxes and lets her take the lead, doing whatever she wanted.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 am
I relax as well, feeling his arms on my lower back and smile.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:49 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:49 am
"Told you." He whispers, peeking a glance at her with a smile.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:55 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:55 am
I sigh, "You told me." I whispered back.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 am
Jace smiles and kisses her again, moving his lips off of hers and kissing her whole face then her neck.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:59 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:59 am
I chuckle, and let him, closing my eyes and moving my hand to his chest. I opened my eyes again and flashed a smile at him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:30 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:30 pm
Smiling again, Jace feels her hand on his chest and brings his lips back to hers.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:32 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:32 pm
He brings his lips back to mine and I close my eyes again, bringing in the moment.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:35 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:35 pm
The coke falls off the coffee table and spills, Jace's eyes opening to see it.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:36 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:36 pm
The coke falls off the table and it startles me and I fall off the couch. I start laughing, "Well then."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:37 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:37 pm
Jace smiles, chuckling, and rolls off to Rayah's side, picking the can up and looking at the wet carpet
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm
I sigh and stand up, walking towards the bathroom and grabbing a small towel. I kneel down next to the wet spot and press the towel to the carpet.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Sign In
Register
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna