Shaking Alex's hand, he shakes his head at his question, only flashing a smile. "No, I'm her..." He glances at her stomach, not sure what to call himself at that point in time.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
"This isn't any of your buisness." I said. "This is my life."
He looks at me, angrily, "But I've known you longer, Rayah!!" He yells. He forgot I get emotional when someone yells at me and I take a step back, a tear running down my cheek. "I-I'm sorry.." I said looking down.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it. — soundofmind