Valentino's [2]

1484 posts1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I look at him, surprised, "How do you know this?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"I am amazing." He replies, smiling. "Two is 14."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I shake my head at him and cover his mouth before he says the third one. "I wanna see if I can do this."

I bite my lip and bring the notebook to my lap. I look at the problem. "Okay yea. I DID NOT learn this."

I looked over at Jace, "But seriously, how do you know?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"I told you. I'm amazing." Jace smiles playfully.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I shake my head at him again, " Is it because your older then me?" I smiled.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace shrugs, smiling.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I laugh and kiss him on the cheek. I look back down at the paper, "Uh....Um... is it...34.6?" I guessed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"Close." Jace smiles. "35.6."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I facedesk myself and curse under my breath. "I hate math."

I write it down and look over at him, "If I don't get a number right then don't let me kiss you. And if I get it right then I get a kiss. That's how I'm doing it to get these right." I smiled.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace smiles and nods. "Got it, sunshine."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I smile at him and turn back to the paper. "Alright. Is it...um...1.89?" I ask looking over at him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"Nope." Jace sighs, pouting that he can't get a kiss.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I curse then look back over at the paper, "Uh...2.45?" I ask, doing the math on my paper.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace smiles, not answering, and waits.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I give a pout-full smile and look at the book. "Hm."

I look back over at him. "2.06?" I smiled.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites