I circle answers, one by one. I try to remember. "Hades....God of underworld..." I muttered writing it down. I finished and threw the paper at Cupid. "Go to hell." I said burying my head in a pillow and taking a deep breath, closing my eyes.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Cupid lays on the other side of me and feels my forehead, "Woah! God Ray, Your burning up!" He screams and runs to the bathroom. He gets a water bottle and purs it all over my face. I sit up, pissed, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe