He opens his eyes and looks at me. I smile back and flip on my back, lifting my shirt up to see my stomach. I put my hand on it and took a deep breath. "I hate this soo much..." I mumbled to myself.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I think I blanked out for a while, because I was still on the ground, flat on my back arms spread out on the ground. I got up and saw the two lovers on the bed, I walked over to a wall and sat back down folding one leg and letting the other hand out the window. I folded both arms and leaned against the wall. I took a deep breath and was left to my thoughts.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction. — Silvern