Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
Completed Hall of Fame
Valentino's [1]
1484 posts
1
...
80
,
81
,
82
,
83
,
84
,
85
,
86
...
99
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 pm
I sighed, "You don't need to tell him."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am
"He'll find out." Jace says.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:01 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:01 am
"No he won't." I shrugged. "If he does then I'll have him kill me if he kills you."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 am
"Rayah..." Jace sighs. "Please."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:07 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:07 am
he gives me those eyes and I sigh, throwing myself on the bed and burying my head in a pillow. "Fine." I mumbled.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 am
Jace sits beside her, setting a hand on her shoulder.
"We can still go. I'll just watch if you wanna be alone so bad." He says.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am
I shake my head. "Nooo..." I roll on my back. "I'm not feeling good anyway." I said. "My stomach hurts a little."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:13 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:13 am
Jace lays beside her, sighing. "Tell me what I can do."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:14 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:14 am
I shrugged. "Nothing really." I set my hands on my stomach and looked over at him, smiling slightly.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:16 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:16 am
Jace smiles. "You sure?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:17 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:17 am
I nodded, "Yep. Well theres nothing you can do that I know of..." I bit my lip. "Yeah. I don't think so."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:18 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:18 am
"Try me." He rolls on his stomach.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:19 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:19 am
"I have no idea, Jace." I said rolling on my stomach as well.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:22 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:22 am
Jace sighs and nods, closing his eyes.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:24 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:24 am
I moved closer to him and wrapped an arm around him, smiling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Sign In
Register
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes