Valentino's [1]

1484 posts1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"God, no." Jace says. "Ray, no alcohol."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I pout. "Awww..." I feel like punching my stomach but escape the erge quickly. I sigh and look at Jace "That's going to be hard."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace kisses her forehead. "You'll be fine. I'll do it with you, alright?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I look at him. "You? No drinking?" I smiled. "Your on." I shake my head at him. "Your gonna drink, I know it."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace smiles. "I can do it if you can."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I smile, "Fine." Cupid jumps through the window again and creeps up behind me, Scaring me. "AH!" I scream. He laughs. I turn around to see him and stand up, punching him in the face. "NO." I laugh back. He shakes his head at me. "Hey, Ray, Have you seen my phone? I can't find it." He says searching his pockets. I shake my head and look around, "Is this it?" I asked picking it up. I look at his messages and smile. "Oh yeah, You get lots of girls." I laugh. "OH MY GOD.." I look at him. "That's just desturbing. Do you text like that?" I said laughing and he shrugs. "Sometimes." I shake my head at him. "You better delete those before dad see's them." I smiled and tossed him his phone.

He nods and smiles at Gemini before jumping out the window again. "That guy needs to learn better language." I smiled walking over to Jace.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace flashes a smile. "What'd he text?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
"Something worse then what I usually say when I get peeved off." I smiled. "I read the first three words and stopped." I laughed. "I can't believed he texted that. It was desturbing." I sat down next to him and wrapped both my arms around him. "Your warm." I said smiling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace chuckles, wrapping an arm back around her.
"I know."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I smiled and let go of him, taking a deep breath. "I'm going down to the pool." I said standing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"Not without me." Jace stands too.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I sigh, "I need some alone time." I said crossing my arms.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"Ray, your father is gonna kill me if you leave my sight." He says.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
"He wouldn't kill you..." I said crossing my arms.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"You didn't have the talk with him." He says. "As far as I know, he would."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)