I smile, "Fine." Cupid jumps through the window again and creeps up behind me, Scaring me. "AH!" I scream. He laughs. I turn around to see him and stand up, punching him in the face. "NO." I laugh back. He shakes his head at me. "Hey, Ray, Have you seen my phone? I can't find it." He says searching his pockets. I shake my head and look around, "Is this it?" I asked picking it up. I look at his messages and smile. "Oh yeah, You get lots of girls." I laugh. "OH MY GOD.." I look at him. "That's just desturbing. Do you text like that?" I said laughing and he shrugs. "Sometimes." I shake my head at him. "You better delete those before dad see's them." I smiled and tossed him his phone.
He nods and smiles at Gemini before jumping out the window again. "That guy needs to learn better language." I smiled walking over to Jace.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
"Something worse then what I usually say when I get peeved off." I smiled. "I read the first three words and stopped." I laughed. "I can't believed he texted that. It was desturbing." I sat down next to him and wrapped both my arms around him. "Your warm." I said smiling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go... — Dr. Seuss