Jace nods and picks her up, carrying her to the bed. He pulls the covers over her and runs a hand through his hair, taking a deep breath. "Can I use your phone? I need to call my brother."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Jace kisses her forehead before slipping out of the room to make the call. "Nic, you need to get your ass out here." He speaks into it. "I royally screwed up."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings. — Dean Jackson