I sat up. "Shit. This isn't good." I looked for my phone. "Where the hell is my phone?!" I found it behind a pillow and called Bella.
"Hey." "No, just tell my mom um....I'm not coming back or something. Something just happened and I need to wait a few days." I nodded and hung up, walking back to the couch. I plopped back down and buried my face in a pillow.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
"So? That could mean anything." I stood up and tried to remember. "I don't reemember a thing." I sat down again and started feeling dizzy. "I'm not feeling so good..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small. — Neil Armstrong