Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
Completed Hall of Fame
Valentino's [1]
1484 posts
1
...
53
,
54
,
55
,
56
,
57
,
58
,
59
...
99
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:19 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:19 pm
I walk back inside and sit down on the couch. Putting ice on my jaw.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:25 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:25 pm
Jace plops beside her and lolls his head back, closing his eyes and sighing.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:27 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:27 pm
I smile. "C'mere." I motions him closer to me.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:30 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:30 pm
Jace opens his eyes and scoots closer to her, setting his aching head on her lap.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:32 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:32 pm
I smiled and set my head on the side of his face. "Relax."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:34 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:34 pm
"I am." He sighs, closing his eyes as she strokes the side of his face.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:35 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:35 pm
I smiled and closed my eyes as well, trying to relax and can't do it, opening my eyes again and watching t.v.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:37 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:37 pm
Jace takes her hand and kisses it, opening his eyes to look up at her.
"If I have to relax, so do you." He says, pulling her next to him.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:38 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:38 pm
I shake my head and lay down next to him smiling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:39 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:39 pm
"Did you really sleep with him?" He asks, still unable to wrap his mind around it.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:40 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:40 pm
I sigh, "I don't wanna answer that."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:42 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:42 pm
"I just...Why?" He asks. "That's all I want to know."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:44 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:44 pm
I nod, "Yea. But I was drunk." I said sighing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:44 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:44 pm
"Oh." Jace says, a thought crossing his mind that he decides bury away for a later time.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:46 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:46 pm
I looked at him. "Are you mad?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Sign In
Register
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot