He nods and takes a deep breath again, unsure. He looks over at me. "Just in-case." He whispers and hands me pepper spray and I shake my head at him laughing. "Honey." He says putting it in my pocket. "You look amazing by the way." He says looking at me up and down. "My little girls growing up so fast." He says looking at the both of us.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
He nods again and kisses me on the cheek before leaving. "Well, I gotta go meet your mother somewhere." I rolled my eyes. "Tell her I hate her." I said grabbing Jace's hand. He laughs, "I will, Bye honey." He walks out of the door and I have a huge smile on my face.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume? — Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)