I smile and look around making sure knowone was following us. I catch a glimpse of a guy that looks familiar. I turn my stool around to get a better look and my face enlightens. "No way.." I smiled.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
He looks over at me and smiles, "RAY!" he laughs and picks me up swinging me around. I laugh and he sets me down. "What are you doing here sweetie?" He asks a bright smile on his face. "Oh I'm with someone." He smiles and pinches me cheek. "Well, can I meet that someone?" He says crossing his arms. I nod and motion Jace over.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X