I look over at him. "My mom can make things happen to me that I can't control. Like, being pulled, I could feel a gunshot...Or anything, without it even happening-"
Then I get pushed down into the water. I swim back up, breathing heavily.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Jace brings Rayah out of the water and lays her on a towel, covering her with another one. He watches her, knowing that she passed out due to lack of oxygen and not of drowning, and waits for her awakening.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. — Ellen Degeneres