Valentino's [1]

1484 posts1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my torso. "Shit." I mumbled.


Mom, stop.

I feel it again and this time it's in my arm.

I'm serious, mom. Stop.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"What's wrong?" Jace swims closer to her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
"N-Nothing." I said looking down at my hip.

I get pulled down into the water and force myself back up.

Mom!

Suddenly It feels like someone stabbed me on my waist. I closed my eyes, almost wanting to cry.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace wraps his arms around her, trying to get her to tell him.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I look over at him. "My mom can make things happen to me that I can't control. Like, being pulled, I could feel a gunshot...Or anything, without it even happening-"

Then I get pushed down into the water. I swim back up, breathing heavily.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace takes a hold of her, tightening his grip to secure her in his arms. "Just relax. Why does she do that?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I shrugged, "I'm trying to find that out." I get punched and I start crying.

Mom! What do you want?!

I get pulled away from Jace and pulled underwater.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
A tear slips from her eye and she ducks underwater. Worried, Jace slides under as well, watching her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I get held under too long and slip uncontious.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace brings Rayah out of the water and lays her on a towel, covering her with another one. He watches her, knowing that she passed out due to lack of oxygen and not of drowning, and waits for her awakening.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I wake up and Jace is over me. "J-Jace?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Rayah wakes and Jace flashes a smile, setting a hand on the side of her face.
"I'm here." He tells her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I look up at him and smile, "Yes you are."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace smiles and helps her sit up.
"You okay?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I nodded, "Yeah." I said coughing out water.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna