Valentino's [1]

1484 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
He catches me and I laugh. "I'm a fast swimmer." I said yanking out his grasp and swimming as fast as I could to the other side of the pool. I come up for air and grin at him, daring him to follow.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Chuckling, Jace follows and tries to close the distance between her and him.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
He forces me into a corner under a waterfall and Closes me in. "Shoot." I smile.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace smiles as she looks up at him with curious and daring eyes.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I bit my lip and glance around thinking of how I could get out of it.

C'mon Rayah, you've got out of Hades place. You can get out of this.

I look up at him evilly and dive under him, turning up behind him and wrap my arms around him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace smiles and shivers a little when Rayah's wet arms wrap around his wet torso, a chuckle escaping his lips again.
"Whatcha doing back there, Rayah?" He asks, glancing back.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I shrug and let go, swimming away. Him not noticing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
A few seconds pass and Jace turns around, realizing she'd slipped across the pool. Flashing a smile, he dives under and uses the darkness to his advantage.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Its dark out now and he slips underwater. I back up slowly. "Jace?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace comes up behind her silently and wraps an arm around her waist to make her jump.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
"Ah!" I scream again and turn around grabbing his hand and flipping him over. "Oh Jace...It's just you." I said Releived.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
"You don't need to worry about anyone but me getting this close." He whispers in her ear.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I nod, "Yeah that just happens alot in Olympus." I said smiling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace smiles back with her. "Not here."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I nodded, "I know." I went underwater and swam behind him, and messed up his hair.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind