He catches me and I laugh. "I'm a fast swimmer." I said yanking out his grasp and swimming as fast as I could to the other side of the pool. I come up for air and grin at him, daring him to follow.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Jace smiles and shivers a little when Rayah's wet arms wrap around his wet torso, a chuckle escaping his lips again. "Whatcha doing back there, Rayah?" He asks, glancing back.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
A few seconds pass and Jace turns around, realizing she'd slipped across the pool. Flashing a smile, he dives under and uses the darkness to his advantage.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason. — Anne Lamott