Meanwhile, Roman and Remus were having some brotherly bonding time. Remus put down his uno cards (the game they were playing together) and rubbed his forehead.
Yeah, just a headache...I'll be fine, I think... Right, uh... it's my turn to pick a game...
...I dunno, I'm feeling kinda in the writing mood today, wanna make a script or something? you get to pick what it's about, and we pick the storyline elements together?
(The script, figuring out a plot, etc? They're totally roleplaying together-)
Yeah, let's hope so... hm. Plot... hmm... ooh! A villain, finding out they're destined to be a hero, and having to go through a journey of self-acceptance as he seals his fate!
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world. — Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah