Reserved #2

1485 posts1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Hey, uh, I’m not so sure about this..? I have no idea why, but I feel like it’d be a bit... easier? If Emile stayed a figment? I really don’t know why, but I just... yeah. Hope that’s okay with you...)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(Don't worry, it says in the script that it never actually happens.)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Ah, okay. If it never actually happens, then let’s cut out the semi-side bit, for less disappointment from Emile.)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(fair enough, just pretend like it didn't happen.)

(hehe I messed with it a li-)

(stop.)

So...? Whaddya think? Wanna try it on?




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(...Violence I am on thin :!:ing ice with you-)

Emile gasps.


IloveitIloveitIloveit!!! Here, lemme just-

He snaps his fingers, and he’s wearing the sweater.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
It looks amazing on you!!!! Here, selfie!!!

Patton takes out his phone, turning the phone the wrong way so that the camera was pointed towards the two of them. He takes a picture.

Now we can save it forever!!!




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Emile giggles.

Yeah!! Thank you so much, Patton!!

[i]From a distance, Logan secretly pines over how adorable his boyfriend is.[/color]
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Of course, Emile!!! Merry Christmas buddy!!!

The last pairings were Erin and Virgil and Janus and Roman.
Last edited by meloncalling on Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Hey girl, I’m your secret Santa, sooo... here.

Erin hands Virgil his gift. It’s a Paramore album.

I hope you don’t already have this. ...You do like Paramore, right?
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Wow, this is actually the only album from them I don't have...!

He smiles.

Thank you, Sleep. I really appreciate it.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Erin grins back.

...It’s Erin. And no problem.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
O-Oh! Nice name!

Roman walked over to Janus and his brother, who were still deep in a makeout session.

...That's alright, I'll wait.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Heh, thanks...

Janus pulls away after a bit.

God, you're amazing...

⬇(hehe Flowey)
Attachments
image0 (20).jpeg
image0 (20).jpeg (166.5 KiB) Viewed 184 times
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(fjeijsznsjjsnz)

You're more amazing~!

Roman cleared his throat to get Janus's attention again.

Shh Ro, we're having a moment.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
No, I believe that title belongs to you, my precious duke~
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping



“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly