(i don't celebrate Christmas, actually- but for the holidays I got a bunch of Peanuts stuff, a calender, a bunch of art stuff, aaaand I got a ringlight! ...and pears, but we don't talk about that. What'd you get?)
Meanwhile...
Hey Roman! I was your secret Santa, sooo!
He holds out a small, hand painted gift box with Roman's outfit on it.
You can keep the box. Also be careful, the present's fragile.
(Oh that’s cool! I got a bunch of Hamilton stuff, a $50 Apple gift card, and a lot of clothes. I even got a Sanders Sides T-Shirt from my grandparents, but it’s not official merch. Wanna see it?)
Oh my! Thank you, Cameron, this is certainly fit for royalty!
Roman carefully opens the present.
(Autocorrect: ;-;👍)
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
Excuse me. I was in charge of giving you your gift this year. I believe I may have heard you were a fan of the game Undertale, and I think one of the characters in the game wears this.
He hands him a jacket that looks like the one that Sans wears.
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
It's a one of a kind!!!! Oh! Oh! Also! I've been talking about it with the others, and if we get the King to agree, you're gonna move with Erin from fragment status to semi-side!!!
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. — Ann Landers