Jag cradles his mate, looking like he actually cares for the first time in his life. I glance back at Niki as he tries to help her, "He changed her. She's a hybrid now."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Jag comes down and sits at my side, pale-faced and worry-stricken. Sighing, I wrap an arm casually around his shoulders and assure him things will be alright. To which he nods, faces forward, and nods again.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet. — Neil Gaiman