I shift again and lie behind Rayah, watching her worriedly. Nic stands off to my side and waits for orders from Jackie, already having brought out a ton of blankets and things.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Lol. Alright. Um... I like the name Nanook for a wolf-thing, but that's questionable. What about Jag/Jax and River?
Jace
Nic strokes my fur as i look over the four pups cuddled against their mother, cleaned off and sound asleep. Nudging my face against Rayah's again, I growl in approval and can't believe how much I love her and each of those small creatures right now.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm. — Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy