Mount Olympus [9]

1472 posts1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Jackie

I smile and keep my eyes closed, "For you..."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I sigh, "What are you gonna dare me next?" I hiccup.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile and kiss behind her ear, "You like it. Don't lie."

```
Nic

I lean her against me and sigh, "I don't know. I like it when you lick me.. so maybe something like that again. I need more alcohol though. I'm only tipsy and it's killing me."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile wider, "I'm strapped to a chair, shirtless, and I'm not allowed to laugh, or move. "

,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I smile, taking the whiskey from behind me and handing it to him, "I snuck it in."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I match her smile and chuckle, nipping her neck, "Then let's get on with it."

```
Nic

I smile and take it from her, patting her head in thanks as I down the first half, "No more for you. You're already gone."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I laugh and shake my head, slipping out of the straps and tackling him in a heated kiss.

Now I must let everything I was holding in...out.


,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I glare at him and hiccup, "No..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I chuckle and let her, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her back the same way.

```
Nic

I hiccup as well and blink a few times, forgetting what I was going to say, "Oh! Yes."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I take off my pants so that Jackie wouldn't suspect anything and lean him down, "I wanna f*ck you so hard," I tease him, chuckling.

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I smile, nodding before looking at the ceiling, "Yah..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I chuckle and pull her closer, "Go right ahead then."

```
Nic

I sway a bit, gulping down the rest, before burping and losing balance.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I pull back and shake my head, staying on his lap as I turn around, "You can come out now."

,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I look up and walk back out, sitting in front of them, "Jace's turn."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I frown, "But, Rayah... Why not?"

```
Nic

I fall off of the counter and into the tub, breaking the glass. Chuckling, I hesitate before getting up and sitting beside Jackie again.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

"Because they were in the bathroom..." I tell him, "Later. I'll do it later.

,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I study them, hiccuping.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I nod and hiccup, smiling lightly, "Um... I dare you to... kiss every part of me except for my pants. They're still on... That'd be weird."

```
Nic

I look around the room, everything shifting again, and chuckle. Before Rayah can do anything, I pull her over and whisper in her ear what I want to do next.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

Nic pulls me over to him and I listen, "What?"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I watch, suspicious.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I hiccup and frown, waiting.

```
Nic

"Strip tease," I whisper, chuckling. "Dare me to do that. It'll give Jackie a heart attack. Not literally. I wouldn't do that to her. The ceiling is moving... Do you see that?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Spoiler
What is that? Lol.


Rayah

I hesitate, "Are you actually gonna do it?"

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I hear my name and look at them.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy