I keep a smile and and lower my voice to a whisper as well, "Playing with me, teasing me... Though I'm beginning to think pissing me off is one of your favorites too."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I shake my head, keeping my face in her neck, "Brady's not here. Marco wouldn't dare come in my room again. Don't have neighbors. Bought out all the surrounding buildings. The police... wouldn't make it through the door."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties. — Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians