The City of Astan [2]

936 posts1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 63
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Bella

I bring a hand to get lost in his hair and let him kiss my neck.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ace

I move my other arm around her waist and kiss her jaw before getting back to her lips.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Bella

I lean up and say midkiss, "Can I tell you something?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ace

I grunt and keep my eyes closed, "Maybe."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Bella

I kiss him as deep as I can and go on my knees, shaking my head, "Nevermind."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ace

"I hate it when people do that," I whisper, kissing her back the same way. "Tell me."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Bella

I set both my hands on either side of his face and whisper, "I love you," I tell him, "I always have."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ace

I open my eyes and study her, slowing the kiss, "I'm not sure I believe you."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Bella

I keep my eyes closed and move on his lap, "I-I love you."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ace

I study her, stopping the kiss completely with a hand on the side of her face, "You said you'd rather die than be in the same room as me."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Bella

"Without doing this," I reply, opening my eyes, "Without being the one you love. I can't be in the same room as you knowing you don't love me back."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ace

I look her in the eyes and wonder how I'm supposed to react to that.

"I care for you," I whisper, settling on that. "Is that love?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Bella

I hesitate, "W-What kind of care?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ace

I study her, "You're not just here because I need a favor, or because I'm finding your sister. I don't want you anywhere else."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Bella

"And I don't want to be anywhere else but with you," I tell him, kissing him again.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners