I look at her, "Sit on what? Me, or the chair? I'd be afraid of the chair too, though I don't think I did anything too strange. I'm not kinky, I don't think."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I look at her, flashing a smile, "Wait... I kind of want to know. Please. Either you tell me or Nic finds out on his own and that just will never be lived down...."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I don't care what the miserable excuse is
for showing the death of books, live, on screen.
Men, I could understand; but books! - — Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2