I study her before nodding and facing forward, "Never prey on the innocent. The horrible people... those who have done wrong... They have the richest blood. It isn't as sweet, as addicting."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I study him, "Do I look like one of those that cares?" I raise an eyebrow, standing as I smirk, "Feeding on the innocent makes you look younger and more in flexible," I bite my lip, walking to the window again to close the blinds.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason. — Anne Lamott