I smile, "You pick the name. And which do you prefer? Before or after mairagge? My mom has the wedding set already, so it's probrably going to be after mairagge, because it's in three days. I totally forgot. Atleast you have your suit and everything."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I nod, "It's on the beach at night...and tha stars will be bright..." I smile, "And after, we can take a train to the tropicals of Olympus where Artemis lives. We can spend our honeymoon in the Rainforests, in a romantic cabin in the trees..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small. — Neil Armstrong