I sit up and run my tongue over my teeth, studying her, "Ray... I thought we were in agreement. I got all ready and stuff. Please don't give me problems. The day that Nic gets lucky and I don't is going to be the day I die. Now, get over here."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
When I wake, I carefully slip out of bed without waking Rayah and dress. I leave a note on her phone, explaining where I went and that I should be back soon after she wakes, before flashing to a jewelry store and scanning over the rings quickly, hoping to be back before she does arise from her slumber.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Finding one, I pay for it and flash back to the apartment. I dress down again and remove the note from her phone, slipping in beside her and wrapping an arm around her stomach.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet. — Neil Gaiman