I look at her, deciding on a few things, "You're going to finish the school year, right? Or most of it. It's only a few more months. No one would know. I-I don't want you to stop something you're good at, risk your future." I'll do that.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I follow her, bottling up all my shock and emotion for a later time. Don't give her the wrong impression. Don't let her think that you're scared sh*tless like you are. Be supportive and strong. That's what is needed right now.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett