I shrug with my good shoulder, looking at her, "I think that if they wanted to, they wouldn't have dragged me to that stupid ball. I'm tired. I don't want to move for a few days. I just want to be still without worry."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I nod and look away again, "They just care about their social status. Their son comes home from war, and what do they do? Show him off and brag that he made it back..."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. — Captain James T. Kirk