Mount Olympus [6]

1473 posts1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

The baby kicks again and I giggle, "Mariah..."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Renn

I watch her before kissing her cheek, "Be careful around me."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I smile wider and kiss her cheek.

````
Danielle

"You won't hurt me," I repeat, sighing.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I keep him close and smile, "Can't wait."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Renn

I hesitate before taking out a heart pocket, vervain inside it, "Here."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I smile back, "Me either."

```
Danielle

I look at it, taking it in one hand, "What is this?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I nod, biting my lip and kissing him quickly.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Renn

I study her, "A vervain necklace. As long as you wear it, no vampire can control you, and you won't get hurt or changed."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I kiss her back before sitting up, "You hungry?"

````
Danielle

I look over the necklace before turning to him, "Help me put it on?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I nod, "Very."

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Renn

I smile and take it in my hand, helping her out it on.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I nod and stand, "Anything in particular that you want?"

```
Danielle

I smile and look at it again once it's around my neck, thinking about it all.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I nod, "Pasta."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Renn

I smile, "Want a demonstration?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I flash a smile and head into the kitchen, putting a pot of boiling water on the stove. I pour the pasta in afterwards and bring it out to her when done.

````
Danielle

"As long as it won't hurt you," I say.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I smile, "Thank you."

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Renn

I roll my eyes, smiling, and kiss her hard and long, leaning her down. It should be working...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I smile back, "You're welcome."

```
Danielle

I smile back and close my eyes, going along with it.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I start eating, staying quiet.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Renn

I take off her jacket and move closer, my lips moving to her neck. My fangs trace down it and my skin starts to burn. I pull back before I turn to ashes and look at her, "See? I can't hurt you. No one can."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I lie down and watch her for a little before looking up at the ceiling.

````
Danielle

I wrap my arms his neck before he pulls back, nodding.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I smile and finish, setting the bowl on a coffee table.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Renn

I nod and study her.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein