Mount Olympus [6]

1473 posts1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Danielle

I glance down, not sure what to say.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Renn

I hesitate before taking her hand.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Danielle

He takes my hand and I look at him, confused.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Renn

"Your tense," I tell her. Thats not just why I'm holding it.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Danielle

I nod and look away, suppressing all signs of disappointment.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Renn

She looks away and I feel I've done something wrong. I swallow before letting go, resting my head on my arms.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Danielle

He lets go and I glance back at him, watching him before scooting closer.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Renn

He scoots closer and I smile, studying him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Danielle

I smile and study him back.
Last edited by TheClosetKidnapper on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Spoiler
we're so weird. xD I have mental issues...


Renn

I hesitate before taking her hand again.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Spoiler
I didn't even noticed we swapped pronouns. xD But I definitely agree we're weird. As for mental issues, not that I know of. Lol.


Danielle

I don't look away this time, letting him.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Spoiler
xD



Renn

I smile wider, studying her.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Danielle

I study him back, matching his smile.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Renn

I smile and kiss her cheek.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Danielle

I smile and blush a little, "Finally. Boys are so thickheaded some times, I thought you'd never read the signs right."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich