I match her smile and sit on the edge of her bed, "I feel like I know you, but it would be extremely ungentleman-like if I didn't ask. Before we continue our games, I'd like to know you, sunshine."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I sigh, "I'm a demigod, uh...I have a twin brother and a younger sister. Logan and Ella. I like the color blue and am 18 years old. I just graduated with honors, and am going to college here next year. You?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I nod, "I'm an angel. I have a brother, Kain, but he is a demon and we don't necessarily get along. I like bright colors, no particular favorite, and never set foot inside an actual school. I have no particular age--I match the world around me--but have been human-appearing for around 18 to 20 years. I don't know why I'm here, but I don't plan on leaving."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero