The person pulls me up and slams me against another rock, my eyes closing and my head drooping low. I try to open my eyes again to talk to Luce but can't, tired.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Swallowing, I ignore the voice and charge up as much of my power as I can. I send it straight at whatever's behind her and disintegrate, taking Halee in my arms when I reappear.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes.
*manly blush* — Arcticus