The Town Plaza [2]

1189 posts1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 80
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I look away. Yes... it was hard to say. It's back. After... I think of how many years it's been before losing my train of thought.
Last edited by TheClosetKidnapper on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I study him before standing and shaking my head, walking upstairs with Blithe.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

She leaves and I get nervous for some reason, not liking to be so alone.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I sit in my bed and turn the T.V on for Blithe before closing the windows.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

Out of male pride, I stay put and rub my wrist again.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

After closing the windows, I sit back on the bed and watch Blithe.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I hesitate before standing and walking into the kitchen for dinner.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I keep Blithe on my lap and watch him watch the T.V.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I open the cabinets until I find the pots and pans one, for some reason not remembering which one it was, and try to pull a pan out. Instead of just grabbing one, I succeed in spilling all of them on the floor. Swearing, I cover my ears and keep the one pan at hand.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I hear Luce spill pans and chuckle, shaking my head at him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

Muttering to myself, I shake my head and try to put them back. I trip on a few of them and create even more noise, falling into the pile.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I chuckle again and try not to break out laughing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I swear and stuff them in the cabinet again, shutting the door and hesitating before trying to get back to what I'm cooking.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

Blithe falls asleep and I kiss his forehead.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

The cabinet opens again and all the pots and pans fall out. Shaking my head, I just throw the one pan on the pile and walk away, "I give up."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi