The Town Plaza [2]

1189 posts1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 80
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I mutter something inconceivable in my sleep and stir again.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I keep him close, not tired.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

The dreams of perpetual darkness return and cloud my mind, causing me to stir and wake.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I he wakes and I move some hair from his forehead.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

Glancing around, I remember what happened and meet Halee's eyes. I swallow and calm, watching her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee


I swallow and look down, "Sorry."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I shake my head, "Stop with apologies. I asked you to do it... right?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I nod, "Yes..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I nod back and think, "Wait..."

I glance back at the house and then back at her.

"Blithe."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I sigh, "Renns there. He won't hurt him.@
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I glance back at the house. He hurt you... Something whispers in my ear and I turn to find nothing there. Confused, I look at Halee, "Y-you say something?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I shake my head, kissing his forehead, "No."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I take a deep breath and glance around again.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
halee

I study him, "You alright?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I look at her again, "I-I wanna go home."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler