Rayah. Now, I tell Cole, feeling something go wrong.
He orders Nic to stay put before dissolving--a nauseating experience I'll kill before going through again--and reappearing before her. Crouching, he checks her wound before letting me out.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
My eyes close just before they arrive and my pulse goes. Jackie keeps the twins in her arms and Ella in her crib, guarding it while the man tries to break down the door.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I try to wake Rayah, freaking out, before Cole absorbs me again, heals her wound, and carries us downstairs. He lets me out and stay close to Rayah as he helps Jackie and Nic.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
My breathing picks up again and My eyes shoot open. I feel my neck and watch as the guy tries to break into the room. Shaking my head, I send a fireball his way and his hair catches on fire. He freakes out and tries to put it out.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us) — Avian